Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Things I am Thankful For…

…in no particular order.
  1. My 2 daughters. They keep me in check and give me a reason to keep on going when life starts kicking my ass. They are my kryptonite.
  2. My job. I am very fortunate to have one.
  3. My close friends that are there for me.
  4. My family for being non-judgemental of me over the years.
  5. Apple. My entire career has been inspired and shaped by this incredible company for the past 17 years.
  6. My Mom & Dad for being able to maintain a good balance of being my parent and good friend.
  7. My health thus far. So far good so good. Well according to my doc. *turns head and coughs*
  8. Feeling free of any anger, hate or guilt that I might have felt over the years.
  9. Starbucks. Because it’s SO good. That’s why.
  10. Technology. Without it, you wouldn’t be reading this.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment