Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Before You Die…

                           
Are there things you really want to do or accomplish, but can’t seem to find the time or the drive? Of course there are. Even people like Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and this pirate have a “bucket list. We all have more than a few I would think.
I would love to visit Spain and Australia someday. I would love to have a 6-pack stomach (even for a day). I would love to make this blog into something people actually care to read.This is not to be depressing. It’s more a call to be inspired.

I just read about this project and it just struck me as being really interesting, innovative. I think there’s really something to be said for this. We all have hopes and dreams, right. Maybe it makes some sense to write it down, make it just a bit more concrete. This is from the site, which is in New Orleans:
With help from old and new friends, Candy Chang turned the side of an abandoned house in her New Orleans neighborhood into a giant chalkboard where residents can write on the wall and share what is important to them. Before I Die  is an interactive public art project that transforms neglected spaces into constructive places where we can discover the hopes and aspirations of the people around us. Share your dreams, too…

No comments:

Post a Comment