Saturday, September 25, 2010

You can tell when a kid is not ready for the weekend to be over!

You can tell when a kid is not ready for the weekend to be over! This afternoon, my daughter apparently fell asleep after coming home from the gym. I am in the kitchen making dinner (yes I do do that) and have several pots and pans going at one time. One of her friends calls and, without answering, I shout for her to pick up the phone. All of a sudden she appears in the kitchen and begins to pack her snacks for school, her clothes are changed and she has her sweeter on. I ask what she’s doing and she replies, “Why are you making that?”.

I explained it was for dinner and she was all sorts of confused.

Then it dawned on me. She was awakened from her nap at 5:22PM and thought it was morning and time for school!  She was all set to go in record time!

Still snickering–sometimes kids really do keep you young at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment