Friday, February 4, 2011

French Women are Hot

I was recently in a financial services office where a gorgeous young woman was servicing me. (Now, now – just because my mind was in the gutter doesn’t mean yours needs to be, as well.)
She was sexy, pretty, early twenties. Dressed in the most fashionable business clothes that still looked professional (and I don’t mean the world’s oldest profession.) With alluring eyes and a killer smile.

Near the end of the servicing, the beautiful woman handed me her business card. Her name was unique. Persian?

“No,” she said. “I’m French.”

Just the way she said French was so damn hot. And her sultry look oozed sex appeal and confidence. I definitely felt my sexual energy rising.

I sensed it wasn’t just her. Rather, she was channeling the feminine energy of every French woman who came before. What is so damn sexy about French women? Big Little Wolf has waxed poetic on the sexiness of the French. With this particular woman, it was more than her looks and her sultry expression. Sexy is an attitude.

Of course, me being a single dad on high alert for my next girlfriend or fling (whichever comes easiest) – I wanted to ask her out on a date right then and there. But I’m mid-40s, and she’s early-20s, so the half-my-age-plus-seven math for an older man younger woman relationship didn’t quite work out.

I went back to the financial services company a week later, and was thrilled to see this hot sexy French woman was free when I came in. She serviced me again.

This time, she upped the eye contact to bedroom levels, almost daring me to make love to her right there on her desk.

Damn French.

I know, I might be projecting all of this. But trust me, as much as I love latina women, I don’t fill with lust and lose my ability to speak when I’m in their presence. I go for the kill.

This sexy French woman? She slew me.

No comments:

Post a Comment