Sunday, December 12, 2010

What do you do when your teenage daughter tells you that she is no longer a virgin??? :'0(

My daughter is 19 (will be 20 in April). She just told me that she is no longer a virgin! I really didn't know what to say but I can tell you I was heartbroken. However it's too late to change it now so why get furious about what cannot be changed. What I told her is that I love her and want to make sure that she is protected because I know that she is going to do what she is going to do no matter what. I just want to know that she is safe. I didn't want to flip out on her because I feel then she would feel that she cannot talk to me when she needs to. However I AM her father! Where do you draw the line between father/daughter relationship and friendship with your child? Please if anyone has anything on this please, please chime in. Thanks in advance everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment