Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Daughter’s First Screaming Orgasm

My teen daughter had her first screaming orgasm today and she told me all about it. Yeah, we have a good father-daughter relationship like that. Of course, she’s eighteen, so she can make her own choices and live her life as she likes. But it still surprised me how this first time experience unfolded.


She went to Jamba Juice where a teen boy was working the register.

“Can I help you?” he asked.
“I’d like a screaming orgasm,” my daughter said.
The boy flushed with embarrassment. “I don’t know what that is,” he admitted.

Okay, I was a teen boy once, and I worked a food service industry job (Carl's Jr.!) I had some crazy requests in my day, but never did a good looking girl come ask me for a screaming orgasm, or any other “make my day” request.

“Let me get the manager,” the boy said.
My daughter grinned.



The manager was a woman in her twenties. “You want a screaming orgasm?” she asked.
“Yes!” my daughter said.
“I can help you with that.”

Gotta love when women connect.

The manager went to work, combining just the right ingredients, putting it all together to give my daughter the pleasurable thing she wanted.

“Now I know what to give you when you ask for it again,” the boy said.
True that! But will my daughter give him another chance?

btw – the Screaming Orgasm (aka the Dirty Orgasm) is a drink on Jamba Juice’s “secret” menu. Apparently, it’s some sort of Peach Pleasure, minus the banana. Which if you think about it, seems totally wrong. But I digress…

1 comment:

  1. My daughter asked for a hamburger at Carl's Jr. and the manager gave her a screaming orgasm instead.

    I think they have a secret menu too.

    Because he gave it to her in the bathroom.

    I'm guessing it's because secret menu items need to be eaten secretly.

    ReplyDelete