Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian And I Broke Up

Those of you who know are familiar with my crush on the socialite gone mega-super reality star, Kim Kardashian.  I’ve mentioned her one to many times and have kind of made it a running joke for those of you who listen to me.
I understand my fascination with her.  It isn’t her wit or wisdom or ability to make me laugh.  It certainly isn’t the fact she made a sex tape with Ray J who might possibly the Universe’s biggest douchebag.  It honestly was because of her looks.
But even I can’t maintain a celebrity crush based on that alone.
When someones fame becomes far larger than the galaxy in which they reside… it kinda turns me off.
She’s everywhere.  She endorses everything.
Shoes:

Fast Food:

Weight-Loss Supplements:

Silly Bands:

The Dodgers:

Giant Mouth Bowls:

And along with a million other products… she has her very own song for the love of everything holy.

How much more exposure does she need?  How much bigger can she become?  The Kardashian mafia made over $65 million in 2010 and they command such outrageous demands as $25,000 for a tweet to endorse a person or product!  No wonder I could never get her to follow me on Twitter!  I don’t have $25,000 to throw at her so she can make more in one second typing something on Twitter than most people in Cambodia or Somalia make in their entire lifetime.
Kim is very pretty but I believe her head has become bigger than her ass at this point… and that would make for one gigantic head.
I’m sorry Kim… it’s over between you and me.
Please stop crying.  You’re embarrassing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment