Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 things fatherhood has taught me thus far

1. There will be drama every single day. Except for maybe the first day of school.

2. My daughter loves me unconditionally. She doesn't care about any of my flaws.

3. The money in my wallet is not mine. It’s my daughters. I’m just the walking ATM.

4. Sleep is a luxury. It is no longer a necessity or a right.

5. Parenting has made me into a blubbering fool at times. It’s OK for a superhero to cry right?

7. I learn from my daughter to be better, stronger and faster. See #2.

8. Sometimes I think my daughter secretly work for the Taliban on the weekends. See #4.

9. Braiding hair is not as easy as it looks. Really.

10. Beer is dear, but liquor is quicker. See #1.

So what have you learned thus far?

No comments:

Post a Comment