Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have a crush on my daughter’s friends mother!

Today I thought it would be fun (since it is Fun Saturday!) to talk about people in our everyday lives that we have little crushes on. For example, I think Breana’s friend mom is very cute, and I actually try to be clean shaven whenever I have to talk to her. She’s very friendly and obviously smart. But overall she’s just awfully cute.
I had already planned to write about innocent crushes in our everyday lives when I saw ABC’s “Modern Family” on Wednesday. (If you haven’t seen this show you need to watch it. It is the best new show on TV.) One of the dads on the show was having gall bladder stones (or kidney stones) and he finally agreed to let his wife call the fire department to take him to the hospital. His wife had a slight ulterior motive: apparently the entire fire department is hot and everyone in the town knows it.

As soon as their kid dials 911, the wife was off getting dressed while the husband was groaning on their bed. She comes out in tight jeans, low cut top and high heels. The dad stops his groaning to note that she’s put on lipstick and fixed her hair. And he totally knew why.

(The gay couple on the show trying to Ferberize their new adopted daughter with hilarious results is a whole other discussion for another day!)

So for Fun Saturday, who do you have a crush on in your everyday life?I have a crush on my daughter’s friends mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment