Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nude Dream

naked woman shower dreamMy daughter called me into her room the other morning. She needed help. She has just started taking a psychology class, and the teacher told them to write down their dreams upon waking. Seemed like a fine assignment for introducing students to psychological concepts: the conscious, subconscious, superconscious, and wish I were conscious but it’s only a sexy dream with naked women parts of the mind. (Stop me if I’m getting too technical.)
“I don’t have dreams,” my daughter said.
“What do you mean?” I asked. “Everyone dreams. You probably just don’t remember them.”
“Fine, I don’t remember. But I need to write something down. What should I do?”
Ever the good father, wanting my daughter to do well in school, and to not go without anything in life – I suggested (half joking) she use one of my dreams. I’ve had some doozies lately.
She considered my suggestion (if only to appease me for trying to help.)
“What did you dream about last night?” she asked.
“I’m not sure you want to hear,” I said. Me nude with naked women isn’t exactly father daughter material.
She frowned, skeptical
“I was naked,” I said.
“Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!”
Now, now. I wasn’t about to haul off and tell my daughter a dream about her father being nude. It’s just my sense of humor to take things right to the edge, then back off. She knows this. I chuckled.
“It’s not gross,” I said.
She gave me a curious look, like maybe this was a crowning moment in growing from a teenager into an adult. If you can talk with your dad about naked dreams, you’re just being mature, right?
“My teacher did say that dirty dreams are common, and nothing to be ashamed about,” she said.
“Ewwwwwwww!!!!!” I said. Now she was taking me to the edge. (Leave it to my daughter to turn the tables on her old man. She’s clever like that.)
We agreed it was best not to discuss my dream.
The problem is – the dream was so vivid, I now want a dream interpretation done on it. Think I could write it on a note, and have my daughter give the folded note to her psychology teacher? I’m guessing the teacher would have a field day. I’m also guessing it would embarrass my daughter to no end. Ha ha. (Don’t worry, I won’t do that.)
So, dear reader, I need your help. Want to interpret a dream with naked women? Here it is… and if you’re the type who goes “ewwwwww!!!!!”, you can avert your eyes now. And if you actually know a PhD thing or two about naked dream interpretation, feel free to mess with me. (Ha ha.) Have fun…
I was nude, taking a shower with three naked women. They stood surrounding me, carefully washing me. I suddenly realized I was a grown man (you know how facts creep up on you in dreams), and they were all quite beautiful, in great shape – slim, curvy, dream women (appropriate, no?) – but they weren’t being all sexy or sleazy with me. They were simply washing me because they quite earnestly wanted me to be clean.
“Hey, get out,” I said. I covered up as best I could, and nodded for them to leave the shower. They stepped out and walked away. Then I realized I didn’t want them to go. Not that I wanted a sexy threesome. I just hadn’t wanted them all in the shower with me at once, at least not if their only intent was to make me clean.
“Hey, come back,” I said. (Don’t you love how contradictory dreams can be?) One naked woman stepped back into the shower.
“Do you want me to wash you?” she asked.
“No, I can wash myself,” I said. “Where are the others?”
“You told them to leave.”
“But I want them back.”
“You don’t want just me?”

“No, it’s not that. You’re great.”
“Well, I’m not going to have sex with you,” she said. (Damn dream.)

I realized that I didn’t want to have sex with any of these three women, despite their dreamy sexy beauty. I wanted sex with some woman I hadn’t met in my dream yet.
“Can’t you bring me the woman who is supposed to have sex with me in this dream?” I asked.
And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment